Wedding photography is about the little moments and the grand events, the details and the emotions, the faces and locations, the elegant portraits and the subtle gestures. Don't underestimate the value and power of good photography; it will provide a lasting record of your day, your details, your friends, family, and you.
We provide wedding photography for Cleveland, Akron, and Northeast Ohio, and are available for travel and destinations.
Read the recent Cleveland Scene profile on my new studio and why I love to shoot weddings.
Your wedding, large or small
Not all weddings are the lavish, fairy tale affairs seen in bridal blogs and magazines, in fact, most weddings are just as personal and modest as you, and it's the personal details which require the greatest care and attention. Having photographed hundreds of weddings of every faith and tradition, I bring a wealth of experience in capturing those details to your wedding. Please contact me to see if your date is available and set up a time to talk.
You can see highlights from some of the most recent weddings on the blog.
Do you have a shorter, non-traditional, or weekday wedding? Contact me for a custom quote.
Not all weddings are the same fit when it comes to packages. Let me know if you have a smaller, shorter, or otherwise non-traditional celebration, and I'll come up with the kind of photographic coverage that's right for you.
"Investment" is just a fancy word for "price"
- $250 per hour for one photographer (three hour minimum)
- $350 per hour for two photographers
- 10x10 coffee table album (24 page/12 spreads): $700
- 12x12 coffee table album (24 page/12 spreads): $800
- Additional spreads per album: $50
- 8x8 replica parent albums: $300
- Engagement session: $300
- Guest book (10 spreads): $250
What do you get for that price?
- All coverage includes an online, password protected gallery. You and your family and friends can order prints, canvasses, and cards directly from the online gallery. You can also download the high-resolution, watermark free images for your own use and safekeeping sixty days after the wedding date.
- Books are predesigned, which means I select and layout your entire book for you to review, and you approve the final proof online before it’s printed. You may make one set of specific revisions, each additional revision is subject to a $25 charge. Upon final approval, designs are submitted to the printer. Books are usually ready within four to six weeks after approval.
- A contract and retainer of $1,000 (or the full price, whichever is smaller) are required to hold a date; the balance is due three weeks prior to the wedding date. The retainer holds the date and is non-refundable. Prices do not include sales tax, which is added to all orders for physical products within the state of Ohio. Cash, checks, credit cards, and Paypal are accepted.
Steve had great attention to detail and the pictures turned out awesome. His eye for photos is fantastic. We just told him where we wanted to go and he found the photos. Steve is truly an artist not just a photographer. He was referred to us as one of the best photographers in Cleveland, and we are convinced he is.Angela and Kevin
What I wanted on my wedding day was less stress, and Steven was the guy I didn’t worry about at.all. He showed up on time (a bit early, even), clarified what he needed to, and did his thing. I got my proofs on time with some of the most brilliant shots I could ask for…. Truly, he was a total gem to work with. I’d hire him again in a heartbeat.Priscilla and Colby
The preview is AMAZING. It’s the last morning of our honeymoon… this was a perfect way to end our time here. We both have tears in our eyes.Jared & Joseph
Professional, prompt, creative. Steve did a fantastic job–we were particularly happy with his flexibility and “ninja-like” stealth in photographing our non-traditional ceremony…
His work has a personal feel, he really captured the story of the day and has an eye for great moments.
“Steven–These are fucking amazing. Thank you so much!”Anna and Justin
…where Steve’s work really shines is in using light and creating beautiful and natural shots. We would highly recommend him to couples who are looking for something more than just posed pictures. –Sarah and Dan